Follow along with Turn 10’s Creative Director, Dan Greenwalt, as he speaks with the folks at InsideSimRacingduring E3 to highlight all the great new features of Forza Motorsport 4. The newest Forza title should make every player excited, no matter what their skill level, because the game packs innovative Kinect controls and engaging car experiences for the enthusiast and novice alike. Watch Dan show off the brand-new Autovista feature, powered by Kinect, displaying the beautifully detailed vehicle models and new lighting engine that creates an intensely lifelike appearance. As Dan’s demonstration proves, no matter what type of player you are, Forza Motorsport 4 will provide a tailor-made experience to spark your passion for cars.
InsideSimRacing Covers Forza 4
- RT @tjasko: If you’re gonna drive a manual, DON’T do this. The guy definitely should’ve power shifted though. checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/a-2015-mustang… 1 week ago
- This toddler can race better than you on a rally sim. checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/this-toddler-i… 2 weeks ago
- Tom Magliozzi of NPR's @cartalk has passed. checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/rest-in-piece-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @motorauthority: Will this Italian electric supercar ever become a reality? Probably not, but it looks good. bit.ly/1o9guW7 http… 1 month ago
- Some guy put a Viper engine in an S200. Nice Price or Crack Pipe @Jalopnik ? checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/some-guy-put-a… 2 months ago