Follow along with Turn 10’s Creative Director, Dan Greenwalt, as he speaks with the folks at InsideSimRacingduring E3 to highlight all the great new features of Forza Motorsport 4. The newest Forza title should make every player excited, no matter what their skill level, because the game packs innovative Kinect controls and engaging car experiences for the enthusiast and novice alike. Watch Dan show off the brand-new Autovista feature, powered by Kinect, displaying the beautifully detailed vehicle models and new lighting engine that creates an intensely lifelike appearance. As Dan’s demonstration proves, no matter what type of player you are, Forza Motorsport 4 will provide a tailor-made experience to spark your passion for cars.
InsideSimRacing Covers Forza 4
- RT @TCFpodcast: Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot review here! #mercedesbenz #drivepilot twitter.com/johnjfeinberg/… 2 months ago
- Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot review here! #mercedesbenz #drivepilot twitter.com/johnjfeinberg/… 2 months ago
- RT @JohnJFeinberg: Finished driving the Mercedes-Benz E Class w/ Drive Pilot with @AlexRoy144. Independent thoughts to come soon on @TCFpod… 2 months ago
- Make sure to check out the footage from the @ExoticsRally show yesterday: youtu.be/-RwwMLfzV7I 5 months ago
- This is one crazy and awesome motorcycle cop! checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/awesome-motorc… 6 months ago