Follow along with Turn 10’s Creative Director, Dan Greenwalt, as he speaks with the folks at InsideSimRacingduring E3 to highlight all the great new features of Forza Motorsport 4. The newest Forza title should make every player excited, no matter what their skill level, because the game packs innovative Kinect controls and engaging car experiences for the enthusiast and novice alike. Watch Dan show off the brand-new Autovista feature, powered by Kinect, displaying the beautifully detailed vehicle models and new lighting engine that creates an intensely lifelike appearance. As Dan’s demonstration proves, no matter what type of player you are, Forza Motorsport 4 will provide a tailor-made experience to spark your passion for cars.
InsideSimRacing Covers Forza 4
- RT @redbull: .@TCFpodcast You define #MotivationalMonday, @JohnJFeinberg. 👊 #OfficeMVP win.gs/1I6RxUV https://t.co/JfUDumW8d2 1 day ago
- #TeslaMotors just recalled 90,000 #ModelS after a seatbelt wasn't assembled correctly. checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/tesla-motors-r… 4 days ago
- Who is the a**hole here? The Jeep or the Motorcyclists? checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/whos-the-a-hol… 4 days ago
- Lewis Hamilton Reportedly Crashed His Pagani Zonda In Monaco After 'Heavy Partying' well that's a way to celebrate blackflag.jalopnik.com/lewis-hamilton… 1 week ago
- Here's what #F1 #Brembo brakes go through during a stress test: checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/car-porn-f1-br… 1 month ago