Follow along with Turn 10’s Creative Director, Dan Greenwalt, as he speaks with the folks at InsideSimRacingduring E3 to highlight all the great new features of Forza Motorsport 4. The newest Forza title should make every player excited, no matter what their skill level, because the game packs innovative Kinect controls and engaging car experiences for the enthusiast and novice alike. Watch Dan show off the brand-new Autovista feature, powered by Kinect, displaying the beautifully detailed vehicle models and new lighting engine that creates an intensely lifelike appearance. As Dan’s demonstration proves, no matter what type of player you are, Forza Motorsport 4 will provide a tailor-made experience to spark your passion for cars.
InsideSimRacing Covers Forza 4
- An #Uber driver threatened to kill Chicago Mayor @RahmEmanuel over Facebook. Smart decision? Nope. checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/uber-driver-go… 1 week ago
- This is what happens when you bring a Chevy Tahoe to the beach. #Chevy #tahoe checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/bringing-a-che… 2 weeks ago
- The new #goprohero4session will be great for automotive channels thanks to its small frame and already waterproof housing. @GoPro @GoProUK 2 weeks ago
- Here's what happens when a Chinese production company tries to copy #pixar and makes something called #autobots checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/pixars-cars-mo… 2 weeks ago
- You can drive Alex Roy's Polizei BMW M5, sort of. #AlexRoy #Polizei144 @AlexRoy144 checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/want-to-rent-a… 3 weeks ago