Follow along with Turn 10’s Creative Director, Dan Greenwalt, as he speaks with the folks at InsideSimRacingduring E3 to highlight all the great new features of Forza Motorsport 4. The newest Forza title should make every player excited, no matter what their skill level, because the game packs innovative Kinect controls and engaging car experiences for the enthusiast and novice alike. Watch Dan show off the brand-new Autovista feature, powered by Kinect, displaying the beautifully detailed vehicle models and new lighting engine that creates an intensely lifelike appearance. As Dan’s demonstration proves, no matter what type of player you are, Forza Motorsport 4 will provide a tailor-made experience to spark your passion for cars.
InsideSimRacing Covers Forza 4
- Snow removal machines are pretty awesome! They eat snow! #blizzard checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/snow-eating-ma… 1 week ago
- Who doesn’t want to go drifting in a #blizzard2016 with a @subaru_usa #BRZ? checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/drifting-in-th… 2 weeks ago
- Is this a good thing? People cutting down red light cameras? #longisland #suffolkcounty #Redlightcameras checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/people-are-scr… 2 weeks ago
- Audi/VW going down the electric route. Wonder how much further it will push diesel behind them. twitter.com/caranddriver/s… 2 weeks ago
- This is pretty insane, to say the least. checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/guys-ex-girlfr… 4 weeks ago