A flying car that can perfectly fit in any garage was developed in the United States. The car could easily be the future of driving and it is actually a small two-seater airplane, which can reach a maximum speed of 185 km/h in the air and just 104 km/h on the ground. According to the manufacturer, the “flying car” can be driven by anyone who has 20 hours of flight, and it can easily fit in any garage, with its wings folding in less than 30 seconds. The new vehicle, which runs on petrol, can be bought for 240.000 US dollars. Its inventor was inspired by the Transformers movie series, comparing its “baby” with one of the robots. This could actually be a success if we are looking at the traffic jams all over the world but, then again, nothing comes cheap, in this case, almost half a million dollars.
The Flying Car Developed in the US
- Ryan Dalziel’s Mercedes AMG GT3 qualified today P2 in class, with a P5 overall for this afternoon’s race.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 34 minutes ago
- What do you do in this parking situation? checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/what-do-you-do… 1 year ago
- RT @TCFpodcast: Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot review here! #mercedesbenz #drivepilot twitter.com/johnjfeinberg/… 1 year ago
- Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot review here! #mercedesbenz #drivepilot twitter.com/johnjfeinberg/… 1 year ago
- RT @JohnJFeinberg: Finished driving the Mercedes-Benz E Class w/ Drive Pilot with @AlexRoy144. Independent thoughts to come soon on @TCFpod… 1 year ago