BMW was teasing last year about bringing a new engine option for the 3-Series: a diesel option. Well, here it is: 180 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque from a turbocharged I4. No confirmed MPG figures, but expect over 40 MPG overall. More to come soon.
- RT @F1: Lewis Hamilton is a six-time F1 champion! twitter.com/i/moments/1191… 9 months ago
- USGP: Bottas Takes the Win, Hamilton Takes the World Title #USGP checkeredflagblog.kinja.com/usgp-bottas-ta… https://t.co/f5UbtV6xLJ 9 months ago
- That's the way to celebrate, @ValtteriBottas! Congrats on winning #USGP, with @LewisHamilton coming in second and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @GvanderGarde: I wanted to say nonchalant cool about those bumps “Try Sebring” and then I saw a Champ Car race with a railroad crossing… 9 months ago
- RT @COTA: That's how it's done, @ValtteriBottas. 🏆 Congratulations to the winner of the 2019 #USGP! https://t.co/iPxtXEVs6N 9 months ago